MID-DAY UPDATE FOR THE LAST NIGHT OF THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION
- FINAL NIGHT: Live updates from last night of DNC, including Clinton acceptance speech
- STRICKLAND VS. PORTMAN: Ohio senate candidates fight over auto bailout quote
- WHIO Ch. 7: News Center 7 special on Democratic National Convention
- REACTION: Local delegates react to Obama’s last convention speech as POTUS
- 2016 ELECTION: Get the latest here
- Real Clear Politics: List of latest polls
Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight.com wrote today recent projections and polls show the election getting bullish for Donald Trump. The website’s “polls only” prediction formula gave Clinton a 53-percent probability of winning, but those polls didn’t account for Trump’s post-convention bounce, making the race a dead-heat.